Saturday, July 9, 2011

Welcome to Blue Cabbage Musings

Hello to everyone!  I am excited to begin a new blog with a few more options than my old blog!  As some of you may have noticed, I am not the best at checking in and blogging on a regular basis.  I am hoping this change will set me on the path to regular blogging!!??!!

Last week, I challenged everyone reading my blog to step out of their comfort zone and try a new technique, or embrace one of those fabrics that they were just not so convinced was "beautiful".  I would love to hear from anyone that stepped out and tried something new!  Or anyone that has plans to do so! 

As for me, I finished a quilt top using fabric that I do not love so much.  I must say it turned out very well, and proves that those supporting fabrics really can "make" the quilt!  Here is a picture.  It is not the best as I took it with my phone...  The large square fabric is the one I really do not like!

Well, it was officially 108 degrees in Oklahoma today, and according to the weatherman, the heat will not be subsiding anytime soon.  So, I plan to be indoors experimenting with more quilting and sewing!  I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Caryl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment